Sunday, September 2, 2007

MY ROOM


Since the weather is absolutely horrendous outside I have decided to be a hobbit all day today.

Staying in my room virtually all day I looked around and thought "damn, I love my space." My room is just what I want it to be - well I want a wall mounted waterfall, but besides that my room is a tranquil entity that I feel safe and relaxed in - I'm sure not too many people can say that about their room.

I was going to snap some pictures of it to share but i don't think the shots would do my room any justice. I just put up new shades in my room and it provides the perfect accent to what the room should look like.

I am not trying to brag, believe me I have a lot left to do on my room to make it PERFECT but for right now I am happy and content!

No comments:

Blog Counter