Thursday, September 6, 2007

SPEAKING OF BROTHERS

Speaking of brothers, I have to admit that I am so thankful for mine. Yes we get into our disagreements about the tiniest things, but overall we are pretty good friends - and I love it like that.

I think the best part about my brother is his sense of humor - I totally get it and love when we have a inside joke, tell I LOVE LUCY stories or about old mom and dad stories, we are two brotherly goof balls, just ask anyone who has spent one night around us. One good example was a few weeks ago when Sagat was in town. My brother was giving me these funny - er, I mean halarious looks from across the table that made me spit up all my matzo ball soup with rice.

My brother Greg is the best brother ever... I am so happy he is gay too!

No comments:

Blog Counter