Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BEATING A DEAD HORSE!!!

It would be Un American to not mention how much November 4, 2008 should mean to all of us. Today is the day to proudly cast your vote for the propositions and next President of your choice - I think most of you know the only two I am really watching are Proposition 8 and the President outcome. In the last three weeks I haven't been sleeping well, all I seem to worry and think about is Proposition 8 being defeated. I am sure with all the commercials, yard signs, rallies (pro and against), speeches, website updates, blogs, and MySpace comments, win or lose I am sure most of California cannot wait for this day to be over so we can return to regular commercial programming *wink*. I voted last week by mail... I didn't like doing it, next time I will go back to my local polling place and cast my vote there! I HOPE YOU GO OUT AND VOTE!!!!

No comments:

Blog Counter