Thursday, November 13, 2008

MOST WATCHED INTERVIEWS

Okay, for a minute let's talk about something else besides the Marriage Equality Rally on Saturday 10:30 a.m. at Pasadena City Hall *wink*!! For a minute let's talk about adult stars - the gay ones. I logged onto the site I work for part-time and I was shocked to see that viewership of my interview with Matthew Rush quadrupled over night - is that even a term? Well, let me say that it was at 200 views last night before I went to bed and 16 hours later it is almost at 1600 - AMAZING!!!

The biggest interview and most watched interview I have done to date is Francesco D'Macho *left* which has been read more than 6,000 times and that was a simple Q&A, no video at all! My second best was Damien Crosse, Francesco's boyfriend. To check out all my interviews, both video and written please check out the following site: http://tinyurl.com/scottybxxx!

No comments:

Blog Counter