Saturday, November 8, 2008

I LOVE A GOOD PARODY!!

I was lovin' M.I.A before the bitch knew what a paper plane was. Honestly, back in my days of Long Beach State, my girl friend Angela Masino and I ate all the shit that M.I.A released up... no one knew who she was, but in our eyes M.I.A was our hidden secret. She was fierce but was frustrated to not have a hit song so she retired... fast forward a few months later her song "Paper Planes" made it big via the "Pineapple Express" movie soundtrack and she's back in the music making business. This song has a great parody out right now on YouTube, for some odd reason it reminds me of Angel Benton, Brandon Baker and Derrick, don't ask me why, I just think it does! WATCH IT BELOW... IT'S A MUST!!

1 comment:

SamiKarma said...

Hey, I saw you listed as the contact info for jointheimpact.com's Pasadena rally.

Basically, I'm here to help. I can pass out flyers, make phone calls, secure permits, whatever needs to be done. I'm also a graphic designer, so I can put together a flyer if there isn't one already.

I'm located in San Dimas, CA. E-mail me at samitayag@gmail.com if I can be of any help at all.

Thanks,
Sami

Blog Counter