Monday, November 3, 2008

RUN IN


I spoke with my ex/friend last week Cruz, I don't really know how to classify the instant message conversation except as brief, neutral and typical. Cruz and I haven't spoken in at least three years - if not more. Over the past three years I have moved back to Monrovia, adopted a dog, seen my father get remarried, gone through some pretty crazy jobs and acquired a boyfriend - that's a lot of stuff to go through. Cruz and I haven't ran into each other over the years which is a good and bad thing I guess, I miss him as a friend and have realized that him and I (as compatible as I think we are) can't be together because he thinks we can't be together - does that make any sense at all?

Anyway, I thought I put would this small bit of my life into the blogosphere if not for anything else but to have it down on paper that Cruz and I are civil towards one another and that some contact has been made - I think that is all I want with him for now - computer HELLO's.

No comments:

Blog Counter