Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ONE WEEK FOR MY VACAY!!

Even though I am groggy as all hell today I have so many reasons to be thankful. First off, my birthday vacation is right around the corner - actually a week away, and I cannot wait to board the plane and go somewhere that isn't Los Angeles. I planned my getaway to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico about six months ago with a few friends and it's now here... amazing! If you've never been to PV than you are missing out on a great city - I have the distinct priviledge to show Joseph Siyam, my best friend, one of the prettiest and gayest cities in Mexico.

When I first went to PV I was a senior in high school and it was my big senior trip with my friends, our last hurrah I guess you could say! While I spent virtually all of my time at str8 bars it was still a lot of fun, I can't wait to see the gay side of Puerto Vallarta that I've heard so much about!!!

No comments:

Blog Counter