Monday, November 10, 2008

DAILY DOSE VOL 1:04


All you teeny-boppers and gay boys love him for being the shy and cute Mormon boy from American Idol last season - oh, don't dare you say the word 'sexy, *GASP* he's only 17 years old!

I heard the album on preview and I didn't think too much of it, but I refuse to condemn it until I give it a full and proper listen - stay tuned for that. Until then you can buy his first single from the new album out TODAY, it's called "Crush." The lyric that hooks me is "Do you catch a breath when I look at you? Are you holding back like the way I do?" Okay, those lyrics didn't just hook me (granted I know that David Archuleta had NO HAND in writing these lyrics) I am almost positive the first few times I heard the song I broke down in baby boo-hoo cries remembering all the dudes that I had a crush on and they either weren't attracted to me or didn't know I was alive and breathing next to them *sigh*!

Buy, Buy Buy.... This Song


No comments:

Blog Counter